Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Been a while...

Well first of all I would like to formally apologize to everyone for not putting up a post in a very long time. I have been really busy lately, researching stuff and junk like that. I am working on multiple projects but one of the most important ones that there is is my computer/shelf/workbench. I'll put up some pictures along with this post to show my progress on it and everything. My other projects include my "Flashlight Hands", and my "Hard Drive Generator". The "Flashlight Hands" (couldn't think of any other name) idea came from the movie I Am Number Four. Basically it's going to be a mix of the Iron Man glove and a flashlight. The light is going to be centered in the middle of the palm. I am either going to make it something that clips onto the hand or put it into a glove. Now for the "Hard Drive Generator", I call it that because I'm using parts from lots of hard drives. Now how this is going to work is hopefully it will work out the way I explain it. I will have a couple of solar panels outside gathering energy from the sun and everything, and that will be hooked up to a transformer which basically increases the voltage which will then lead to the main part, the hard drive discs will have hard drive magnets on them spinning rapidly charging the coils that will be around them and the coils will generate electricity and go to any of my electronics and hopefully I will be able to charge batteries and everything so I can power electronics in my house and everything. Well that concludes this blog, about to add the picture.

End of Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment