Saturday, April 16, 2011

A little about today...

Well good morning ladies and gents. I have been awake for a while now and have been watching some Minecraft videos. If you do not know what Minecraft is then I suggest you go to Minecraft.net and buy the game... But anyways, it was pretty fun because I just went to the ATM and put in some money so I could buy it for my friend, and now that he has it there is another addition to my Server Clan. I currently have 6 people on my server and it is a very delightful experience I must say. I have started building my Mansion but am having a bit of trouble because there is an unwanted guest on my mountain top... He goes by the name of Jacob. He plays at school whenever I bring the server to school and well, he thinks that that mountain is his and he said that he got there first. There is no possible way that he got there first because I was the one that created the server. I host the server and I was playing it with my two other friends way before he came along. Well I was alright with him staying at the bottom of the mountain but as soon as he started building to the top where my land was... Then we have a problem... Well I shall go do more work on my Mansion so I guess this is it for now.

End of Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment