Friday, April 15, 2011

There's a first for everything

Well, seeing as this is my first blog post, I guess I'll talk about the previous day. My school does this thing known as Capstone. Capstone is for all of the seniors and basically if you don't pass Capstone, you don't pass for the year. Yeah, it's that big of a grade. Well anyways, Capstone is basically a 10 to 12 minute presentation that you must present to judges from big corporations and college judges. And mine was on 3D Printers. I really think I did amazing, I really loved it. Everyone had an entire semester to prepare for it and a lot of people were nervous but I was always looking forward to it. I think I did great. I might post a link to my Prezi presentation on here, there aren't any words besides my name and 3D Printers on my presentation. Anything I said I said from memory. It was awesome, I actually want to present again. I got a 93 on it!!! Also I'm planning on buying a 3D Printer I just have to decide on which one and have to get it after I get my car. Well I'm in school typing this and school is almost over so I will wrap this up. See you next post. Oh and on my next post I will explain how I am writing this at school...

1 comment: